How to Use Smartpress Storefronts
Smartpress Storefronts help you streamline your business marketing needs in one simple place. A convenient print management solution, Storefronts makes it easy for you to design and print marketing collateral, distribute it to all of your locations and so much more. It’s an online printing platform that saves you time and helps you stay organized.
What Storefronts Do For You
With Storefronts, you get a branded version of the Smartpress ordering platform for your company. As a web-to-print software, Storefronts manages everything so multiple teams or departments at your company don’t have to, even across branches and locations.
Storefronts allows you to:
- Manage your enterprise-wide print and marketing assets.
- Print, download and fulfill assets on demand.
- Centralize all of your marketing assets – apparel, promotional items, print, direct mail, social media, etc.
- Manage business essentials like HR paperwork, operational signage and support materials.
- Provide assets for all locations and franchises, plus day-to-day necessities, in a one-stop shop.
- Create brand consistency across franchises, locations and adhere to your brand standards across the board.
- Customize your assets at the local level, provide variable data offers and personalize outreach on a local market basis.
- Track who’s ordering what, who’s customizing and what products they’re ordering.
- Create custom views of assets for different teams. Your Storefront can look one way for Sales and Marketing, one way for HR, one way for management, etc.
- Control oversight of products or budgets with order approval assignments for administrators.
- Offer flexible payment options via credit card, centralized billing and/or sponsored promotions with prepaid user accounts.
Brand Control With Storefronts
A key feature of print management software like Storefronts is brand control and protection. With a branded Storefront, you get:
- A clean, streamlined experience that’s organized and customized for you.
- An improved user experience that easily guides them to product categories.
- Single sign-on functionality. Your company’s intranet page can link to your Storefront so employees don’t have to log in to multiple sites – it’s a seamless path.
Brand control benefits:
- Consistency. Everything is in one place (and in the most up-to-date versions).
- Franchisees can customize assets per their location and still retain brand standards.
- You can control your corporate brand colors. Since Smartpress prints everything in-house, we ensure those colors are repeatable and consistent across locations.
- A simple design process. We can even set up a review and approval structure before your assets go into production.
- The ability to promote and offer new products and marketing ideas to franchisees.
The Smartpress Experience
One other big advantage of using Storefronts? You get the world-class service of a customer-focused online printer like Smartpress. We provide you with a workflow management system from start to finish and everything in between.
Since we’re the printer, all of your assets are created in-house (we never outsource it!), and if you have questions, we can help you get answers since all of your designs are with us.
With Smartpress, you also get:
- More flexibility. Storefronts was developed internally, so we can change, modify and customize your assets any which way you want.
- A bigger tool box to play with. Other companies provide very standard print management software. They “buy off the shelf” and nothing really changes.
- Diverse reporting options to see what’s working and what your opportunities are.
- Freedom. We can give you as much free rein or as much locked-down content as your employees need. Whatever your needs, we can create something that works for you.
Tips & Tricks
Follow these tips and tricks to get the most out of Smartpress Storefronts:
- Simply put, the most value comes out of more people in your company using it.
- Having your corporate offices and employees use it can be more helpful than having each franchise location do their own thing.
- Utilize our Layout Services team to design custom assets. (Seriously, they’re really good.)
- Be sure to stay on top of your design requests – review and approve them in a timely manner.
- Use Storefronts to design and create your retail fixtures.
Get a first-hand account of the Storefronts experience: Smartpress Storefronts: Build a Full-Service Print Management Solution
If you have questions about this or any of our other online printing services, please contact customer service and chat with our team of print experts.