Square Folded Cross
Let your print marketing speak for itself with a custom Square Folded Cross. A designer product by Foldfactory, this plus-shaped fold creates excitement and anticipation as it reveals your content panel after panel. Personalize yours with premium stocks for direct mail, greeting cards, invitations and fun novelty projects and we’ll address and mail them. Hint: This unique fold can even hold insert cards for a multi-piece marketing package.
You submit your order and artworkProduction Time
You approve your proof
Order leaves our shop
We'll send a soft proof within 1 business day after you submit your art. Production time begins once you approve your proof. Selecting a hard proof will extend the length of the proofing process since it requires extra time for shipping.
Smartpress customer service, production and shipping facilities will be closed Monday, May 27th.
The website will continue to take orders 24/7, and customer service for orders will resume Tuesday, May 28th. Please factor these dates into your shipping and production time selections. If you have projects that are deadline sensitive please give us a call at 888-934-6909, or contact us.
Start a Custom Quote
- Customizable by paper stock, paper weight and coating
- Available as one- or two-sided
- Folded: 5-3/4"W x 5-3/4"H
- Unfolded: 17-1/4"W x 17-1/4"H
- Variable data printing lets you design and print multiple versions personalized for a specific person or topic
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same stock and finish to vary content on multiple folded crosses
- Add wafer seals for convenient closures
- Recommended Insert Card size (not included): 5-5/8"W x 5-5/8"H
- Fulfillment services include list acquisition, list processing, addressing and/or mailing (Note: Square mailings are hand-sorted and may require additional postage fees.)
- Common uses: Direct mailers, marketing collateral, greeting cards, invitations, specialty/novelty projects
- Take a deep dive: The Big Reveal: Advertise with the Square Folded Cross, Unveil the Unexpected: Marketing with Designer Folds, Variable Data Printing: How to Personalize Your Marketing
- Learn more: Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, UV Coating, Mailing Permits
Trish's Tip: “I've seen this done many ways and each one is unique and special - that’s the magic of a cross fold. The square panels create symmetry when opened, whereas the rectangular version of this format offers a different experience. Think about the order in which the panels unfold and how they interact with each other. Do the panels work together or independently?”
-Trish Witkowski, Foldfactory founder
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Need a sample to feel the material and see the print quality?Request Samples
Reviews for Square Folded Cross Printing
First-Class Postcard (6x9 and under / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Postcard (6x9 and under / Over 500 pieces)
First-Class Letter (up to 1oz / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Presorted Letter (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Less than 500 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Flat (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Flat (up to 3.50z / Minimum 200 pieces)
* The above rates are standardized through USPS and are subject to change.