Jason Heaton and Paul Andrews
Graphic design and creative direction by Catherine Bretheim
Matt Hawthorne Photography
Perfect Bound Booklets
Get a clean, professional look with Perfect Bound Booklet printing. Ideal for product catalogs, lookbooks, magazines, portfolios and more, this type of custom book printing features a cover and pages cut exactly to line up, creating a perfect binding. Modern marketing at its best, the cover folds into a seamless square spine that stands up to frequent use and handling, so you can share your story with style.
You submit your order and artworkProduction Time
You approve your proof
Order leaves our shop
We'll send a soft proof within 1 business day after you submit your art. Production time begins once you approve your proof. Selecting a hard proof will extend the length of the proofing process since it requires extra time for shipping.
Smartpress customer service, production and shipping facilities will be closed Monday, May 27th.
The website will continue to take orders 24/7, and customer service for orders will resume Tuesday, May 28th. Please factor these dates into your shipping and production time selections. If you have projects that are deadline sensitive please give us a call at 888-934-6909, or contact us.
Start a Custom Quote
- Customizable by size, cover and interior paper stocks and black or full-color ink
- Ideal for publications with 30 pages or more, up to 2" thick
- Variable data printing lets you design and print multiple versions personalized for a specific customer or topic
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same size and finish to vary content on multiple booklets
- Common uses: Catalogs, lookbooks, magazines, portfolios, graphic novels, workbooks, directories
- Take a deep dive: Perfect Bound: Print Booklets with a Sophisticated Binding, A Novel Idea: How to Self-Publish a Book with Smartpress, Square Backed Saddle Stitch Booklet vs. Perfect Bound Book, Choosing the Right Paper Stock for Your Booklet, Soft Touch Laminate: A Premium Finish with a Velvet Feel
- Learn more: Booklet Printing, Perfect Bound Booklet Printing FAQ, How to Choose the Right Book Binding, Pages, Sheets & How to Count Them, Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Recycled Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, UV Coating, Soft Touch Laminate, Shrink Wrapping
- Watch: How to Choose the Right Binding
File Setup Instructions
How to Order
Other Binding Options
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Reviews for Perfect Bound Booklets Printing
First-Class Postcard (4.25x6 and under / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Postcard (4.25x6 and under / Over 500 pieces)
First-Class Letter (up to 1oz / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Presorted Letter (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Less than 500 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Flat (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Flat (up to 3.50z / Minimum 200 pieces)
* The above rates are standardized through USPS and are subject to change.