Andrew King | Andrew King Art
Andrew King | Andrew King Art
Wrapped Stepped Accordions
Turn printed marketing material into a complete package with the Wrapped Stepped Accordion. A designer product by Foldfactory, this custom fold highlights your business information, event itineraires and casual greetings with an engaging pull-out accordion interior. The stepped edges of the panels make it easy to organize content while the wrap cover adds a polished finish. Design this custom fold with premium stocks and finishes to suit your message.
You submit your order and artworkProduction Time
You approve your proof
Order leaves our shop
We'll send a soft proof within 1 business day after you submit your art. Production time begins once you approve your proof. Selecting a hard proof will extend the length of the proofing process since it requires extra time for shipping.
Smartpress customer service, production and shipping facilities will be closed Monday, May 27th.
The website will continue to take orders 24/7, and customer service for orders will resume Tuesday, May 28th. Please factor these dates into your shipping and production time selections. If you have projects that are deadline sensitive please give us a call at 888-934-6909, or contact us.
Start a Custom Quote
- Customizable by paper stock and finish
- Available as one- or two-sided
- Folded: 5”W x 7”H
- Unfolded: 25”W x 7”H
- Variable data printing lets you design and print multiple versions personalized for a specific customer or topic
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same stock and finish to vary content on multiple stepped accordions
- Fulfillment services include list acquisition, list processing, addressing and/or mailing
- We recommend an A7 Envelope for mailing
- Must meet mailing requirements and have three tabs to be mailed without an envelope
- Common uses: Special events, self-promotion, greeting cards, marketing collateral, direct mail, specialty/novelty projects, service pamphlets, product portfolios, holiday cards, tour guides
- Take a deep dive: Unveil the Unexpected: Marketing with Designer Folds
- Learn more: Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, UV Coating, Mailing Permits
Trish’s Tip: “Both stylish and practical, this fold can organize a tremendous amount of information into labeled, tabbed sections or create visual texture with slivers of imagery on two sides. If you’re considering this format, look at the Wrapped Stepped Double Parallel as well, since both folds have a cover that opens to reveal tabs, but entirely different tab counts and opening experiences.”
-Trish Witkowski, Foldfactory founder
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Need a sample to feel the material and see the print quality?Request Samples
Reviews for Wrapped Stepped Accordions Printing
First-Class Postcard (4.25x6 and under / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Postcard (4.25x6 and under / Over 500 pieces)
First-Class Letter (up to 1oz / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Presorted Letter (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Less than 500 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Flat (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Flat (up to 3.50z / Minimum 200 pieces)
* The above rates are standardized through USPS and are subject to change.