Alayne Chappell, Greater Farallones Association.
Window Letter Mailers with Reply Envelopes
Make the most of your window of opportunity with a custom Window Letter Mailer. Direct mail letters with window envelopes are still a business standard - and for good reason! Ours help you promote, advertise and reach people with 8-1/2” x 11” full-color, uncoated paper and a #10 poly window envelope that shows your address. Our complete mailing services include a #9 reply envelope, personalization of each letter and list processing.
You submit your order and artworkProduction Time
You approve your proof
Order leaves our shop
Proofs will be available within 2 business days. Over 80% of these proofs are available within 1 business day and is dependent on the complexity of the job. Production time begins once you approve your proof. Selecting a hard proof will extend the length of the proofing process since it requires extra time for shipping.
PLEASE NOTE: Postage will be added as a second charge after initial print order.Estimate Postage Pricing
Smartpress customer service, production and shipping facilities will be closed Monday, May 27th.
The website will continue to take orders 24/7, and customer service for orders will resume Tuesday, May 28th. Please factor these dates into your shipping and production time selections. If you have projects that are deadline sensitive please give us a call at 888-934-6909, or contact us.
Start a Custom Quote
- Choose up to three sheets with single or double-sided printing
- Black or full-color ink
- Letters are tri-folded
- #10 poly window envelopes printed in black or full-color ink
- #9 reply envelopes printed in black ink only
- Variable data printing lets you design and print multiple versions personalized for a specific customer or topic
- Fulfillment services include list acquisition, list processing and/or addressing
- For mailing help, visit Mailing Design Guidelines
- Learn more: About Direct Mail, What to Expect Upon Placing Your Direct Mail Order, Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, Understanding Envelope Sizes, Mailing Permits
How to Order
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Download a reference layout guide below to help create your Window Letter Mailer with Reply design.
- #10 Standard Window Letter - PDF
- #10 Standard Window Letter - IDML
- #10 Poly Window Envelope - PDF
- #10 Poly Window Envelope - IDML
- #9 Closed Face Envelope - PDF
- #9 Closed Face Envelope - IDML
View some examples of how you can create your own Window Letter Mailer with Reply design.
Need a sample to feel the material and see the print quality?Request Samples
Reviews for Window Letter Mailers with Reply Envelopes Printing
First-Class Postcard (6x9 and under / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Postcard (6x9 and under / Over 500 pieces)
First-Class Letter (up to 1oz / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Presorted Letter (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Less than 500 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Flat (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Flat (up to 3.50z / Minimum 200 pieces)
* The above rates are standardized through USPS and are subject to change.