Alayne Chappell, Greater Farallones Association.
Window Letter Mailers with Reply Envelopes
Make the most of your window of opportunity with a custom Window Letter Mailer. Direct mail letters with window envelopes are still a business standard - and for good reason! Ours help you promote, advertise and reach people with 8-1/2” x 11” full-color, uncoated paper and a #10 poly window envelope that shows your address. Our complete mailing services include a #9 reply envelope, personalization of each letter and list processing.
- Submit Order & Artwork
- Approve Your Proof
- Order Leaves Our Shop
Start a Custom Quote
- Choose up to three sheets with single or double-sided printing
- Black or full-color ink
- Letters are tri-folded
- #10 poly window envelopes printed in black or full-color ink
- #9 reply envelopes printed in black ink only
- Variable data printing lets you design and print multiple versions personalized for a specific customer or topic
- Fulfillment services include list acquisition, list processing and/or addressing
- For mailing help, visit Mailing Design Guidelines
- Learn more: About Direct Mail, What to Expect Upon Placing Your Direct Mail Order, Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, Understanding Envelope Sizes, Mailing Permits
How to Order
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Download a reference layout guide below to help create your Window Letter Mailer with Reply design.
- #10 Standard Window Letter - PDF
- #10 Standard Window Letter - IDML
- #10 Poly Window Envelope - PDF
- #10 Poly Window Envelope - IDML
- #9 Closed Face Envelope - PDF
- #9 Closed Face Envelope - IDML
View some examples of how you can create your own Window Letter Mailer with Reply design.