Add artistry to your advertisements with the Tulip. A designer product from Foldfactory, this specialty format features diagonal folds that collapse inward and offer an opening resembling a tulip. Unique folds like this one inject your marketing collateral and event invitations with surprising personality - there’s even enough room for an insert card with additional messaging or an RSVP.
You submit your order and artworkProduction Time
You approve your proof
Order leaves our shop
We'll send a soft proof within 1 business day after you submit your art. Production time begins once you approve your proof. Selecting a hard proof will extend the length of the proofing process since it requires extra time for shipping.
Smartpress customer service, production and shipping facilities will be closed Monday, May 27th.
The website will continue to take orders 24/7, and customer service for orders will resume Tuesday, May 28th. Please factor these dates into your shipping and production time selections. If you have projects that are deadline sensitive please give us a call at 888-934-6909, or contact us.
Start a Custom Quote
- Customizable by paper stock, paper weight and finish
- Available as one- or two-sided
- Folded: 6”W x 6”H
- Unfolded: 17”W x 8-1/2"H
- Variable data printing lets you design and print multiple versions personalized for a specific customer or topic
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same stock and finish to vary content on multiple tulips
- Recommended Insert Card size (not included): 5-7/8"W x 5-7/8"H
- Fulfillment services include list acquisition, list processing, addressing and/or mailing
- Order a 6” x 6” envelope for mailing via Custom Quote (square mailings require extra postage for hand-sorting)
- Common uses: Special events, self-promotion, greeting cards, marketing collateral and brand brochures, direct mail, specialty/novelty projects, nonprofit brochures
- Take a deep dive: Unveil the Unexpected: Marketing with Designer Folds
- Learn more: Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, UV Coating, Mailing Permits
Trish’s Tip: “This fold opens in one sweeping movement, so you have two views to focus on: the split cover and the rectangular interior spread. The remaining panels on the back of the piece are primarily decorative. This design works well with a teaser on the cover and a large typographical design on the expanse of the interior spread. It also looks great when the triangular interior panels are blocked with color or images that frame the large square center panel or inserts.”
-Trish Witkowski, Foldfactory founder
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Need a sample to feel the material and see the print quality?Request Samples
Reviews for Tulips Printing
First-Class Postcard (4.25x6 and under / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Postcard (4.25x6 and under / Over 500 pieces)
First-Class Letter (up to 1oz / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Presorted Letter (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Less than 500 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Flat (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Flat (up to 3.50z / Minimum 200 pieces)
* The above rates are standardized through USPS and are subject to change.