Tri-Fold with Tucked Cover
A Tri-Fold with Tucked Cover gives any print project a special touch. Simple yet effective, this designer product by Foldfactory makes personalizing invitations, event itineraries and marketing collateral fun and easy. Plus, with a half-moon die cut, the cover neatly tucks into the curved tab to close. Create this custom fold with high-quality paper stocks and promote your business and services or print personal cards for family and friends.
You submit your order and artworkProduction Time
You approve your proof
Order leaves our shop
We'll send a soft proof within 1 business day after you submit your art. Production time begins once you approve your proof. Selecting a hard proof will extend the length of the proofing process since it requires extra time for shipping.
Smartpress customer service, production and shipping facilities will be closed Monday, May 27th.
The website will continue to take orders 24/7, and customer service for orders will resume Tuesday, May 28th. Please factor these dates into your shipping and production time selections. If you have projects that are deadline sensitive please give us a call at 888-934-6909, or contact us.
Start a Custom Quote
- Customizable by paper stock, paper weight and finish
- Available as one- or two-sided
- Folded: 5-3/4"W x 8-1/4"H
- Unfolded: 8-1/4"W x 16”H
- Variable data printing lets you design and print multiple versions personalized for a specific customer or topic
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same stock and finish to vary content on multiple tri-folds
- Must be mailed in an envelope
- Order fulfillment services including list acquisition, list processing, addressing and/or mailing via Custom Quote
- Common uses: Events pamphlets and itineraries, invitations, marketing collateral and promotions, holiday and thank you cards, impact reports, service brochures
- Take a deep dive: Unveil the Unexpected: Marketing with Designer Folds, Variable Data Printing: How to Personalize Your Marketing
- Learn more: Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, UV Coating, Understanding Envelope Sizes
Trish’s Tip: “Sometimes you just want a fresh take on a classic. This tri-fold is transformed by a short-trimmed cover and a half-moon die cut to close. You can emphasize the curved tab by placing a logo or graphic on it and leverage that short trim with a pop of bright color underneath or by running an oversized type treatment along the edge.”
-Trish Witkowski, Foldfactory founder
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Download the reference template zip file below to help create your Trifold with Tucked Cover design.
Want to mail your design? Download a reference layout guide below to help create your mailing envelope.
Need a sample to feel the material and see the print quality?Request Samples
Reviews for Tri-Fold with Tucked Cover Printing
First-Class Postcard (6x9 and under / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Postcard (6x9 and under / Over 500 pieces)
First-Class Letter (up to 1oz / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Presorted Letter (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Less than 500 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Flat (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Flat (up to 3.50z / Minimum 200 pieces)
* The above rates are standardized through USPS and are subject to change.