Personalize your office supplies for teachers and administrative staff with custom School Notepads. Personalized memo pads are a great way to promote your school while being a practical essential that faculty and staff can use every day - you can even include them in student welcome packets. With memo pad options like numbering, drilling and perforation, you get to design one that best suits your needs. Be sure to add your school's logo or mascot!
Maranda Steinmetz-Robey and Nicole Bullock, Smartpress Designers
- Submit Order & Artwork
- Approve Your Proof
- Order Leaves Our Shop
Start a Custom Quote
- Customizable by size, number of pages, ink and finish
- Available as one- or two-sided
- Finishing options like perforation or sequential numbering for easy tracking
- Drill holes available for convenient hanging or binder insertion
- Pages adhere to chipboard with glue on the top or left side
- Variable data printing lets you design and print multiple versions personalized for a specific recipient or topic
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same size and finish to vary content on multiple notepads
- Order exact quantities
- Take a deep dive: Why Schools Need Print in the Digital Age, Variable Data Printing: How to Personalize Your Marketing
- Learn more: Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, Print with Perforation, Shrink Wrapping, Notepad Printing FAQ
- Ask about our 5% nonprofit discount
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Download a reference layout guide below to help create your School Notepad design.