The Integrity Staffing Design Team
The Integrity Staffing Design Team
Rectangular Folded Cross
Make promoting no problem with a Rectangular Folded Cross. Similar to the Square Folded Cross (but without the extra postage for hand-sorting), this folded mailer unveils your content as each panel is opened. A designer product from Foldfactory, it can even carry insert cards with product details or RSVP cards for events. Customizable with superior stock options, this unique fold is perfect for marketing collateral, invitations and more.
You submit your order and artworkProduction Time
You approve your proof
Order leaves our shop
We'll send a soft proof within 1 business day after you submit your art. Production time begins once you approve your proof. Selecting a hard proof will extend the length of the proofing process since it requires extra time for shipping.
Smartpress customer service, production and shipping facilities will be closed Monday, May 27th.
The website will continue to take orders 24/7, and customer service for orders will resume Tuesday, May 28th. Please factor these dates into your shipping and production time selections. If you have projects that are deadline sensitive please give us a call at 888-934-6909, or contact us.
Start a Custom Quote
- Customizable by paper stock, paper weight and finish
- Available as one- or two-sided
- Folded: 6”W x 4-1/4"H
- Unfolded: 18”W x 12-3/4"H
- Variable data printing lets you design and print multiple versions personalized for a specific customer or topic
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same stock and finish to vary content on multiple folded crosses
- Recommended Insert Card size (not included): 5-7/8"W x 4-1/8"H
- Fulfillment services include list acquisition, list processing, addressing and/or mailing
- We recommend an A6 Envelope for mailing
- Address block must be on the final fold with three tabs (two on the side, one on top) to be mailed without an envelope
- Common uses: Special events, self-promotion, marketing collateral, service brochures, direct mail, multi-piece marketing packages, specialty/novelty projects, greeting cards, thank you cards
- Take a deep dive: Unveil the Unexpected: Marketing with Designer Folds, Variable Data Printing: How to Personalize Your Marketing
- Learn more: Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, UV Coating, Mailing Permits
Trish’s Tip: “When it comes to design, I’m a huge fan of the ‘splurge/save’ scenario: splurge on the format, save on the postage. This is the perfect example. Use the overlapping rectangular panels to build on a story, product reveal or powerful offer. Pay close attention to the opening order as you design and put your call to action on the interior spread so it isn’t missed in the opening of the panels.”
-Trish Witkowski, Foldfactory founder
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Need a sample to feel the material and see the print quality?Request Samples
Reviews for Rectangular Folded Cross Printing
First-Class Postcard (6x9 and under / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Postcard (6x9 and under / Over 500 pieces)
First-Class Letter (up to 1oz / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Presorted Letter (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Less than 500 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Flat (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Flat (up to 3.50z / Minimum 200 pieces)
* The above rates are standardized through USPS and are subject to change.