Dani Smith and Felicity Palma
Dani Smith and Felicity Palma
Rectangular 9-Panel Reveals
Create an unexpected opening experience with the Rectangular 9-Panel Reveal. This designer product from Foldfactory surprises with a tri-fold that continues with additional panels opening to the left and right. Ideal for creative direct mail and product promotions, this folded mailer gives you plenty of space to reveal imagery and messaging. With a variety of stock options, it’s versatile enough for photography portfolios and invitations, too.
You submit your order and artworkProduction Time
You approve your proof
Order leaves our shop
We'll send a soft proof within 1 business day after you submit your art. Production time begins once you approve your proof. Selecting a hard proof will extend the length of the proofing process since it requires extra time for shipping.
Smartpress customer service, production and shipping facilities will be closed Monday, May 27th.
The website will continue to take orders 24/7, and customer service for orders will resume Tuesday, May 28th. Please factor these dates into your shipping and production time selections. If you have projects that are deadline sensitive please give us a call at 888-934-6909, or contact us.
Start a Custom Quote
- Customizable by paper stock, paper weight and finish
- Available as one- or two-sided
- Folded: 9-1/2"W x 6-1/2"H
- Unfolded: 19-1/2"W x 28-5/8"H
- Variable data printing option lets you design and print multiple versions personalized for a specific customer or topic
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same stock and finish to vary content on multiple mailers
- Fulfillment services include list acquisition, list processing, addressing and/or mailing
- Can be mailed as a USPS flat with one tab
- Common uses: Marketing promotions, direct mail, informational pamphlets, photography portfolios, trade show brochures, product advertisements, special events, invitations, holiday cards, specialty/novelty projects
- Take a deep dive: Unveil the Unexpected: Marketing with Designer Folds
- Learn more: Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, UV Coating
Trish’s Tip: “This fold can be completely artistic and luxurious when covered with a huge image that is slowly revealed through the opening of all the panels. It can also take a practical turn when each panel holds product information or a simple graphic that works like a piece in a bigger puzzle.”
-Trish Witkowski, Foldfactory founder
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Need a sample to feel the material and see the print quality?Request Samples
Reviews for Rectangular 9-Panel Reveals Printing
First-Class Postcard (4.25x6 and under / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Postcard (4.25x6 and under / Over 500 pieces)
First-Class Letter (up to 1oz / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Presorted Letter (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Less than 500 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Flat (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Flat (up to 3.50z / Minimum 200 pieces)
* The above rates are standardized through USPS and are subject to change.