Foil Wedding Invitations
Celebrate your nuptials with friends, family and foil! Our custom Foil Wedding Invitations add a shining spark to all your event details in glimmering gold, sophisticated silver or unique rainbow holographic. Adhering to the ink and not the paper, our Sleeking™ process ensures your foil wedding invites outshine the rest. Print flat wedding invitations with subtle foil accents or a single fold with foil on the front and back.
You submit your order and artworkProduction Time
You approve your proof
Order leaves our shop
We'll send a soft proof within 1 business day after you submit your art. Production time begins once you approve your proof. Selecting a hard proof will extend the length of the proofing process since it requires extra time for shipping.
Smartpress customer service, production and shipping facilities will be closed Monday, May 27th.
The website will continue to take orders 24/7, and customer service for orders will resume Tuesday, May 28th. Please factor these dates into your shipping and production time selections. If you have projects that are deadline sensitive please give us a call at 888-934-6909, or contact us.
Start a Custom Quote
- Customizable by size, stock, foil color and fold
- Foil available on one side only
- Add a fold so you can put foil on the front and back of your invite (but not the interior)
- Foil colors cannot be combined
- Soft Touch laminate makes invites soft and tear-resistant with an intriguing sheen
- Automatically comes on the foil side
- If you choose two-sided, note that you won’t be able to write on Soft Touch
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same size and foil to vary content on multiple invitations - one for the ceremony and one for the reception
- Unlike stamping, foil adheres only to the printed ink and not the paper, making it easily customizable and more affordable
- For more foil products, visit Foil Printing or Custom Quote to add foil to Announcements, Save the Date Cards and more
- Take a deep dive: Luxury to the Letter: Introducing Foil Cards & Invitations, Print Proposal: Designers Discuss Printing Custom Wedding Stationery, Soft Touch Laminate: A Premium Finish with a Velvet Feel
- Learn more: Custom Foil Printing, Foil Wedding Invitations FAQ, Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, Understanding Envelope Sizes, Shrink Wrapping
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Download a reference layout guide below to help create your Foil Wedding Invitation design.
- Foil Invitation Flat 5x7 - PDF
- Foil Invitation Flat 5x7 - IDML
- Foil Invitation Folded 7x10 - PDF
- Foil Invitation Folded 7x10 - IDML
Need help Setting up your Foil Invitation? Download our step by step guide.
Need a sample to feel the material and see the print quality?Request Samples
Reviews for Foil Wedding Invitations Printing
First-Class Postcard (6x9 and under / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Postcard (6x9 and under / Over 500 pieces)
First-Class Letter (up to 1oz / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Presorted Letter (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Less than 500 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Flat (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Flat (up to 3.50z / Minimum 200 pieces)
* The above rates are standardized through USPS and are subject to change.