Foil Wedding Invitations
Celebrate your nuptials with friends, family and foil. Our custom Foil Wedding Invitations add a shining spark to event details in glimmering gold, romantic rose gold, sophisticated silver, unique rainbow holographic or clear spot gloss. Adhering to the ink and not the paper, our Sleeking™ process ensures your foil wedding invites outshine the rest. Print flat wedding invitations with foil accents or a single fold with foil on the front and back.
- Submit Order & Artwork
- Approve Your Proof
- Order Leaves Our Shop
Start a Custom Quote
- Customizable by size, stock, foil color and fold
- Foil available on one side only
- Add a fold so you can put foil on the front and back of your invite (but not the interior)
- Foil colors cannot be combined
- Clear spot gloss is a clear material that shows the color that’s printed underneath it, adding an undeniable sheen
- Soft Touch laminate makes invites soft and tear-resistant with an intriguing sheen
- Automatically comes on the foil side, allowing you to write on the other
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same size and foil to vary content on multiple invitations - one for the ceremony and one for the reception
- Unlike stamping, foil Sleeking™ adheres only to the printed ink and not the paper, making it easily customizable and more affordable
- For invitations without foil, visiti Wedding Invitations
- For more foil products, visit Foil Printing or Custom Quote to add foil to Announcements, Save the Date Cards and more
- Take a deep dive: Introducing Spot Gloss: A Radiant, Reflective Finish, Introducing Rose Gold Foil: Add Allure to Print Marketing & More, Luxury to the Letter: Introducing Foil Cards & Invitations, Print Proposal: Designers Discuss Printing Custom Wedding Stationery, Soft Touch Laminate: A Premium Finish with a Velvet Feel
- Learn more: Custom Foil Printing, Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, Understanding Envelope Sizes, Shrink Wrapping, Foil Printing FAQ
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Download a reference layout guide below to help create your Foil Wedding Invitation design.
- Foil Invitation Flat 5x7 - PDF
- Foil Invitation Flat 5x7 - IDML
- Foil Invitation Folded 7x10 - PDF
- Foil Invitation Folded 7x10 - IDML
Need help setting up your Foil Wedding Invitation? Download our step by step guide.