Celebrate your day your way with custom Wedding Invitations. With a wide range of stocks like coated and linen, full-color ink to match your theme, numerous fold options and digital laser cutting to add double-take details, we make wedding invitation printing easy. Plus, we can add drill holes for ribbons and process your guest list to personalize each one (along with the envelopes). Create your own or use one of our wedding invitation templates.
- Submit Order & Artwork
- Approve Your Proof
- Order Leaves Our Shop
Start a Custom Quote
- Customizable by size, stock, weight, ink and finish
- Available as one- or two-sided
- Finishing options like drill holes for ribbons, scoring, folding, perforation and rounded corners
- Digital laser cutting available for any shape, design, pattern, lettering, etc.
- Variable data printing lets you design and print multiple versions personalized for a specific recipient
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same size, stock and finish to vary content on multiple invitations - one for the ceremony and one for the reception
- Envelopes customizable by size, stock, address placement and font
- Fulfillment services include list acquisition, list processing, addressing and/or mailing
- For invitations with foil, visit Foil Wedding Invitations
- For RSVP cards, wedding programs and more, visit Wedding Printing
- Take a deep dive: Design with Canva: Create & Print Using This Easy Graphic Design Platform, Print Proposal: Designers Discuss Printing Custom Wedding Stationery, Engaging Connection: Printing & Sending Custom Invitations, Soft Touch Laminate: A Premium Finish with a Velvet Feel, Variable Data Printing: How to Personalize Your Marketing
- Learn more: Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Recycled Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, White Ink Printing, UV Coating, Soft Touch Laminate, Print with Perforation, Paper Scoring, Understanding Envelope Sizes, Shrink Wrapping
How to Order
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Download a reference layout guide below to help create your wedding invitation design.
- Wedding Invitation Layout Guide - PDF
- Wedding Invitation Layout Guide - IDML
- 3/8" Rounded Corner Reference Layout Guide
- 1/4" Rounded Corner Reference Layout Guide
Download a template below for address and variable data printing services on wedding invitation printing.