School Direct Mail Postcards
Send messages directly to students and their families with School Direct Mail Postcards. Whether you're sending registration or event reminders, food or fragrance sensitivity notices or back-to-school communications, our custom direct mail postcard printing makes it easy. Design postcards with coated stocks and ink options - you can even personalize them for individual students or teachers - and let us process your lists, address and mail them.
You submit your order and artworkProduction Time
You approve your proof
Order leaves our shop
We'll send a soft proof within 1 business day after you submit your art. Production time begins once you approve your proof. Selecting a hard proof will extend the length of the proofing process since it requires extra time for shipping.
Smartpress customer service, production and shipping facilities will be closed Monday, May 27th.
The website will continue to take orders 24/7, and customer service for orders will resume Tuesday, May 28th. Please factor these dates into your shipping and production time selections. If you have projects that are deadline sensitive please give us a call at 888-934-6909, or contact us.
Start a Custom Quote
- Customizable by size, coated paper stock, paper weight, ink and finish
- Available as one- or two-sided
- Variable data printing lets you design and print multiple versions personalized for a specific customer or topic
- Fulfillment services include list acquisition, list processing, addressing and/or mailing
- For marketing, branding, package inserts, recipe cards, showcasing artwork and more, visit Postcards
- Take a deep dive: Why Schools Need Print in the Digital Age
- Learn more: About Direct Mail, What to Expect Upon Placing Your Direct Mail Order, Postcard Marks, Smudges & Scratches, Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, UV Coating, Perforation, Mailing Permits
- Ask about our 10% nonprofit discount
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Download a reference layout guide below to help create your School Direct Mail Postcard design.
- Postcard Printing Front Layout Guide
- Postcard Printing Back Layout Guide
- Direct Mail Postcard 6" x 4" - PDF
- Direct Mail Postcard 6" x 4" - InDesign IDML
- Direct Mail Postcard 6" x 4.25" - PDF
- Direct Mail Postcard 6" x 4.25" - InDesign IDML
- Direct Mail Postcard 7" x 5" - PDF
- Direct Mail Postcard 7" x 5" - InDesign IDML
- Direct Mail Postcard 8.5" x 5.5" - PDF
- Direct Mail Postcard 8.5" x 5.5" - InDesign IDML
- Direct Mail Postcard 9" x 6" - PDF
- Direct Mail Postcard 9" x 6" - InDesign IDML
- Direct Mail Postcard 11" x 6" - PDF
- Direct Mail Postcard 11" x 6" - InDesign IDML
Download a template below for address and variable data printing services on postcard printing.
Need a sample to feel the material and see the print quality?Request Samples
Reviews for School Direct Mail Postcards Printing
First-Class Postcard (4.25x6 and under / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Postcard (4.25x6 and under / Over 500 pieces)
First-Class Letter (up to 1oz / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Presorted Letter (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Less than 500 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Flat (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Flat (up to 3.50z / Minimum 200 pieces)
* The above rates are standardized through USPS and are subject to change.