Rachel Clabaugh, Graphic Designer, Spokane, WA
Give students and their families all the information they need with custom School Brochures. Design a layout that stays top-of-mind with options and folds that suit your message and your school marketing plan. Use one of our school brochure templates with our Versions feature and easily vary content for multiple brochures: one for incoming students at enrollment and another for prospective families at recruitment events.
You submit your order and artworkProduction Time
You approve your proof
Order leaves our shop
We'll send a soft proof within 1 business day after you submit your art. Production time begins once you approve your proof. Selecting a hard proof will extend the length of the proofing process since it requires extra time for shipping.
Smartpress customer service, production and shipping facilities will be closed Monday, May 27th.
The website will continue to take orders 24/7, and customer service for orders will resume Tuesday, May 28th. Please factor these dates into your shipping and production time selections. If you have projects that are deadline sensitive please give us a call at 888-934-6909, or contact us.
Start a Custom Quote
- Customizable by size, paper stock and ink
- Finishing options include coating, drilling and perforating
- Choose from a wide variety of fold options: tri fold, single fold, Z fold, roll fold, accordion fold, gate fold, closed gate fold, French fold, double parallel fold and custom folds
- Find one that best fits your design (e.g., a classic single fold is ideal for trade shows and conferences, a gate fold reveals content dramatically and an accordion fold offers practical versatility)
- Variable data printing lets you design and print multiple versions personalized for a customer or topic
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same size, stock and finish to vary content on multiple brochures
- Order exact quantities
- For brochure self-mailers, visit Folded Self-Mailers
- Take a deep dive: Why Schools Need Print in the Digital Age, Soft Touch Laminate: A Premium Finish with a Velvet Feel
- Learn more: Brochure Folding Ideas, Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Recycled Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, UV Coating, Soft Touch Laminate, Perforation, Paper Scoring, Shrink Wrapping
- Ask about our 10% nonprofit discount
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Download a reference layout guide below to help create your brochure design.
- Brochure Printing Trifold - PDF
- Brochure Printing Trifold - IDML
- Brochure Printing Single Fold - PDF
- Brochure Printing Single Fold - IDML
- Brochure Printing Z Fold - PDF
- Brochure Printing Z Fold - IDML
- Brochure Printing 4 Roll Fold - PDF
- Brochure Printing 4 Roll Fold - IDML
- Brochure Printing 4 Panel Accordion - PDF
- Brochure Printing 4 Panel Accordion - IDML
- Brochure Printing Gate Fold - PDF
- Brochure Printing Gate Fold - IDML
- Brochure Printing Closed Gate - PDF
- Brochure Printing Closed Gate - IDML
- Brochure Printing Double French - PDF
- Brochure Printing Double French - IDML
- Brochure Printing Double Parallel - PDF
- Brochure Printing Double Parallel - IDML
- Folding Options Guide - PDF
Need a sample to feel the material and see the print quality?Request Samples
Reviews for School Brochures Printing
First-Class Postcard (4.25x6 and under / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Postcard (4.25x6 and under / Over 500 pieces)
First-Class Letter (up to 1oz / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Presorted Letter (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Less than 500 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Flat (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Flat (up to 3.50z / Minimum 200 pieces)
* The above rates are standardized through USPS and are subject to change.