Brooke USA, Inc.
Nonprofit Letter Mailers w/ Reply Envelopes
Connect with existing and potential donors in a straight-forward way with Nonprofit Letter Mailers. Our direct mail services for nonprofits let you introduce your organization to your community and beyond. It's easy to request donations with 8-1/2" x 11" full-color, uncoated paper and a #10 closed-face envelope. Plus, a #9 reply envelope, letter personalization and envelope addressing comes part and parcel with our complete mailing services.
You submit your order and artworkProduction Time
You approve your proof
Order leaves our shop
We'll send a soft proof within 1 business day after you submit your art. Production time begins once you approve your proof. Selecting a hard proof will extend the length of the proofing process since it requires extra time for shipping.
Smartpress customer service, production and shipping facilities will be closed Monday, May 27th.
The website will continue to take orders 24/7, and customer service for orders will resume Tuesday, May 28th. Please factor these dates into your shipping and production time selections. If you have projects that are deadline sensitive please give us a call at 888-934-6909, or contact us.
Start a Custom Quote
- Choose up to three sheets with single or double-sided printing
- Black or full-color ink
- Letters are tri-folded
- #10 envelopes customizable by font and return address placement
- #9 reply envelopes printed in black ink only
- Variable data printing lets you design and print multiple versions personalized for a specific customer or topic
- Fulfillment services include list acquisition, list processing and/or addressing
- For mailing help, visit Mailing Design Guidelines
- Take a deep dive: Print with a Purpose: How Nonprofits Expand Their Reach
- Learn more: About Direct Mail, What to Expect Upon Placing Your Direct Mail Order, Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, Understanding Envelope Sizes, Mailing Permits
- Ask about our 10% nonprofit discount
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Download a reference layout guide below to help create your Nonprofit Letter Mailer with Reply design.
- #10 Closed Face Envelope - PDF
- #10 Closed Face Envelope - IDML
- #9 Closed Face Envelope - PDF
- #9 Closed Face Envelope - IDML
View some examples of how you can create your own Nonprofit Letter Mailer with Reply design.
Need a sample to feel the material and see the print quality?Request Samples
Reviews for Nonprofit Letter Mailers with Reply Envelopes Printing
First-Class Postcard (4.25x6 and under / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Postcard (4.25x6 and under / Over 500 pieces)
First-Class Letter (up to 1oz / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Presorted Letter (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Less than 500 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Flat (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Flat (up to 3.50z / Minimum 200 pieces)
* The above rates are standardized through USPS and are subject to change.