Nicole Bullock, Smartpress Designer
Maranda Steinmetz-Robey, Smartpress Designer
Nicole Bullock, Smartpress Designer
Rachel Gasper, Smartpress Designer
Foil Greeting Cards
Say hello with bright, bold bling on custom Foil Greeting Cards. In gleaming gold, sharp silver and rainbow holographic foil, our greeting card printing gives your message serious shine. Adhering to the ink and not the paper, our Sleeking™ process ensures a finish far superior to metallic ink. Add subtle foil accents or use a flood of foil to showcase your design in negative space. Write personal notes on the uncoated side.
You submit your order and artworkProduction Time
You approve your proof
Order leaves our shop
We'll send a soft proof within 1 business day after you submit your art. Production time begins once you approve your proof. Selecting a hard proof will extend the length of the proofing process since it requires extra time for shipping.
Smartpress customer service, production and shipping facilities will be closed Monday, May 27th.
The website will continue to take orders 24/7, and customer service for orders will resume Tuesday, May 28th. Please factor these dates into your shipping and production time selections. If you have projects that are deadline sensitive please give us a call at 888-934-6909, or contact us.
Start a Custom Quote
- Customizable by size and foil color
- Foil available on one side only
- Foil colors cannot be combined
- Coated Semigloss 1 Side (C1S) - White paper stock
- Soft Touch laminate makes cards soft and tear-resistant with an intriguing sheen
- Variable data printing lets you design and print multiple versions personalized for a specific recipient or topic
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same size and foil to vary content on multiple cards
- Unlike stamping, foil adheres only to the printed ink and not the paper, making it easily customizable and more affordable
- For more foil products, visit Foil Printing or Custom Quote to add foil to Postcards, Invitations, Announcements, custom booklet covers and more
- Take a deep dive: Hello, Shine: Introducing Foil Greeting Cards, Soft Touch Laminate: A Premium Finish with a Velvet Feel
- Learn more: Custom Foil Printing, Foil Greeting Cards FAQ, Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, Understanding Envelope Sizes, Shrink Wrapping
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Download a reference layout guide below to help create your Foil Card design.
- Foil Greeting Card Flat 5x7 - PDF
- Foil Greeting Card Flat 5x7 - IDML
- Foil Greeting Card Folded 7x10 - PDF
- Foil Greeting Card Folded 7x10 - IDML
Need help Setting up your Foil Card? Download our step by step guide.
Need a sample to feel the material and see the print quality?Request Samples
Reviews for Foil Greeting Cards Printing
First-Class Postcard (4.25x6 and under / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Postcard (4.25x6 and under / Over 500 pieces)
First-Class Letter (up to 1oz / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Presorted Letter (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Less than 500 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Flat (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Flat (up to 3.50z / Minimum 200 pieces)
* The above rates are standardized through USPS and are subject to change.