Design creative direct mailers with a Diagonal Wrap. With angled folds and a simple tuck to secure it, this designer product from Foldfactory offers a polished, professional presentation. Design your own marketing mailers, custom invitations and event promotions with our wide range of premium paper stocks, Add insert cards for easy engagement or RSVP cards for a quick response.
You submit your order and artworkProduction Time
You approve your proof
Order leaves our shop
We'll send a soft proof within 1 business day after you submit your art. Production time begins once you approve your proof. Selecting a hard proof will extend the length of the proofing process since it requires extra time for shipping.
Smartpress customer service, production and shipping facilities will be closed Monday, May 27th.
The website will continue to take orders 24/7, and customer service for orders will resume Tuesday, May 28th. Please factor these dates into your shipping and production time selections. If you have projects that are deadline sensitive please give us a call at 888-934-6909, or contact us.
Start a Custom Quote
- Customizable by paper stock, paper weight and finish
- Available as one- or two-sided
- Folded: 8-7/8"W x 5-1/2"H
- Unfolded: 12-1/8"W x 10”H
- Variable data printing lets you design and print multiple versions personalized for a specific customer or topic
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same stock and finish to vary content on multiple wraps
- When folded, can hold Insert Cards or RSVP Cards
- Fulfillment services include list acquisition, list processing, addressing and/or mailing
- We recommend a 6” x 9” Business Envelope for mailing
- Must meet tab requirements to mail without an envelope (non-machinable mailings require extra postage for hand-sorting)
- Common uses: Promotions, special events, personal and corporate invitations, specialty/novelty projects, multi-piece marketing packages
- Take a deep dive: Unveil the Unexpected: Marketing with Designer Folds, Variable Data Printing: How to Personalize Your Marketing
- Learn more: Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, Mailing Permits
Trish’s Tip: “The angles on this fold are so surprising, that it can be striking even with very simple graphics. That’s one of the things that I love about it – you can use very basic design elements, like a background pattern or image, contrasting varnish effects or solid color blocks, and the format brings the drama. This is a great fold to consider if you’re limited on design time but need to bring the wow.”
-Trish Witkowski, Foldfactory founder
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Need a sample to feel the material and see the print quality?Request Samples
Reviews for Diagonal Wraps Printing
First-Class Postcard (6x9 and under / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Postcard (6x9 and under / Over 500 pieces)
First-Class Letter (up to 1oz / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Presorted Letter (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Less than 500 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Flat (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Flat (up to 3.50z / Minimum 200 pieces)
* The above rates are standardized through USPS and are subject to change.