Chris Gottardo — Amrock, LLC
Chris Gottardo — Amrock, LLC
Circle Locked Gates
Unlock your marketing potential with the Circle Locked Gate. Perfect as a gate fold invitation or part of a creative direct mail campaign, this designer product from Foldfactory ups the ante on traditional advertising. Coming together with a classic gate fold, it secures with interlocking cutouts that form a circle and add unexpected dimension. Design yours with vibrant color and imagery on our custom stocks.
You submit your order and artworkProduction Time
You approve your proof
Order leaves our shop
We'll send a soft proof within 1 business day after you submit your art. Production time begins once you approve your proof. Selecting a hard proof will extend the length of the proofing process since it requires extra time for shipping.
Smartpress customer service, production and shipping facilities will be closed Monday, May 27th.
The website will continue to take orders 24/7, and customer service for orders will resume Tuesday, May 28th. Please factor these dates into your shipping and production time selections. If you have projects that are deadline sensitive please give us a call at 888-934-6909, or contact us.
Start a Custom Quote
- Customizable by paper stock, paper weight and finish
- Available as one- or two-sided
- Folded: 5-1/2"W x 4-1/4"H
- Unfolded: 14”W x 4-1/4"H
- Variable data printing lets you design and print multiple versions personalized for a specific customer or topic
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same stock and finish to vary content on multiple locked gates
- Must be mailed in an envelope
- Order fulfillment services including list acquisition, list processing, addressing and/or mailing via Custom Quote
- Common uses: Holiday cards, special events, invitations, specialty/novelty projects, product advertisements and business promotions, corporate invitations, open house invitations
- Take a deep dive: Unveil the Unexpected: Marketing with Designer Folds
- Learn more: Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, UV Coating, Soft Touch Laminate, Understanding Envelope Sizes
Trish’s Tip: “This small format packs a big design punch! The eye goes first to the circle locking mechanism, which can feature a graphic, logo or imagery, enticing someone to open it. Open it up, and the center panel gets the focus, framed by the short gate panels, which are ideal for supporting information and imagery, like event details, sponsor lists or even just color or a pattern. It’s such a fun format to design.”
-Trish Witkowski, Foldfactory founder
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Download a reference template below to help create your Circle Locked Gate design.
Want to mail your design? Download a reference layout guide below to help create your mailing envelope.
Need a sample to feel the material and see the print quality?Request Samples
Reviews for Circle Locked Gates Printing
First-Class Postcard (4.25x6 and under / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Postcard (4.25x6 and under / Over 500 pieces)
First-Class Letter (up to 1oz / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Presorted Letter (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Less than 500 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Flat (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Flat (up to 3.50z / Minimum 200 pieces)
* The above rates are standardized through USPS and are subject to change.