Spread out your content with the Accordion-into-Gate Poster. This folded mailer surprises with a long gate fold that opens to a tall accordion poster. A designer product from Foldfactory, you get to customize this fold-out poster template for marketing collateral, product promotions, special events, educational resources and more. At nearly 30”W x 20”H, this poster fold offers a lot of flexibility for your design concepts.
You submit your order and artworkProduction Time
You approve your proof
Order leaves our shop
We'll send a soft proof within 1 business day after you submit your art. Production time begins once you approve your proof. Selecting a hard proof will extend the length of the proofing process since it requires extra time for shipping.
Smartpress customer service, production and shipping facilities will be closed Monday, May 27th.
The website will continue to take orders 24/7, and customer service for orders will resume Tuesday, May 28th. Please factor these dates into your shipping and production time selections. If you have projects that are deadline sensitive please give us a call at 888-934-6909, or contact us.
Start a Custom Quote
- Customizable by paper stock
- Available as one- or two-sided
- Folded: 9-3/4"W x 7-1/4"H
- Unfolded: 28-3/4"W x 19-1/2"H
- Variable data printing lets you design and print multiple versions personalized for a specific customer or topic
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same stock and finish to vary content on multiple posters
- Fulfillment services include list acquisition, list processing, addressing and/or mailing
- Can be mailed as a USPS machinable flat with tab
- Common uses: Direct mail, posters, maps and tourism information, special events, brand promotions, employee health and safety information, education resources, product information
- Take a deep dive: Unveil the Unexpected: Marketing with Designer Folds, Variable Data Printing: How to Personalize Your Marketing
- Learn more: Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink
Trish’s Tip: “Think about this format as a series of three unique views: the cover, the long horizontal split layout and the final large poster reveal. Each view can provide a different experience or message or can build up to one big announcement or visual. Think of this for product and media launches, college admissions or sports and maps or infographics.”
-Trish Witkowski, Foldfactory founder
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Need a sample to feel the material and see the print quality?Request Samples
Reviews for Accordion-into-Gate Posters Printing
First-Class Postcard (6x9 and under / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Postcard (6x9 and under / Over 500 pieces)
First-Class Letter (up to 1oz / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Presorted Letter (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Less than 500 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Flat (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Flat (up to 3.50z / Minimum 200 pieces)
* The above rates are standardized through USPS and are subject to change.