Maranda Steinmetz-Robey, Smartpress Designer
School Wire Coil Booklets
Stay organized and take notes with School Wire Coil Booklets. Bound with a sturdy metal coil, these custom booklets lay flat and allow for a full rotation of the pages. Whether used as a gradebook template or custom planner for lessons and class schedules, each coil bound book retains its professional look even with heavy handling and usage. Design custom school notebooks up to 5/8" thick with a wide variety of paper stocks and finishing options.
- Submit Order & Artwork
- Approve Your Proof
- Order Leaves Our Shop
Start a Custom Quote
- Customizable by paper stock and black, white and full-color ink
- Finishing options like drilling and perforating
- Maximum thickness of 5/8"
- Metal coil stands up to time and wear
- Variable data printing lets you personalize individual booklets for specific customers or needs
- Choose this option for variable data in one spot in your booklet. If you'd like to add variable data in multiple areas, please request a Custom Quote.
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same size and finish to vary content on multiple booklets
- Take a deep dive: Why Schools Need Print in the Digital Age, Choosing the Right Paper Stock for Your Booklet, Soft Touch Laminate: A Premium Finish with a Velvet Feel, Variable Data Printing: How to Personalize Your Marketing
- Learn more: Booklet Printing, Wire Coil Booklet Printing FAQ, How to Choose the Right Book Binding, Pages, Sheets & How to Count Them, Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Recycled Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, White Ink Printing, UV Coating, Soft Touch Laminate, Print with Perforation, Shrink Wrapping
- Watch: How to Choose the Right Binding
- Ask us about our 5% nonprofit discount
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.