Maranda Steinmetz-Robey, Smartpress Designer
School A-Frame Sidewalk Signs
Keep foot and vehicle traffic going in the right direction with School A-Frame Sidewalk Signs. Custom A-frame signs, or sandwich board signs, are perfect for school safety signage that offers information and announcements outside buildings and around campus. These directional signs feature two printed signs inserted into a plastic Signicade® stand that easily folds flat and can be filled with sand or water for indoor or outdoor stability.
- Submit Order & Artwork
- Approve Your Proof
- Order Leaves Our Shop
Start a Custom Quote
- Includes two 24-1/4” x 36” printed signs and one stand
- Customizable by sign substrate and black or white stand
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same size, stock and finish to change messaging as often as you need
- No assembly required
- For indoor or outdoor use
- For A-frame replacement signs, order 24-1/4” x 36” Corrugated Plastic Signs or Styrene Signs
- Take a deep dive: Why Schools Need Print in the Digital Age, Vital Signs: Choosing Custom Signage for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Learn more: Banner Materials & Sign Substrates, A-Frame Sidewalk Signs FAQ
- Ask about our 5% nonprofit discount
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Download a reference layout guide below to help create your School A-Frame Sidewalk Sign design.