Maranda Steinmetz-Robey and Nicole Bullock, Smartpress Designers
Maranda Steinmetz-Robey, Smartpress Designer
Promote your brand with practicality via a custom Notepad. Perfect for handing out at trade shows, adding to media kits or offering as office supplies your employees can use every day, custom notepad printing helps you market in multiple ways. With memo pad options like numbering, drilling, perforation, even which side you’d like the pages to be adhered to, you get to design one that best suits your business.
- Submit Order & Artwork
- Approve Your Proof
- Order Leaves Our Shop
Start a Custom Quote
- Customizable by size, number of pages, ink and finish
- Available as one- or two-sided
- Finishing options like perforation or sequential numbering for easy tracking
- Drill holes available for convenient hanging or binder insertion
- Pages adhere to chipboard with glue on the top or left side
- Variable data printing lets you design and print multiple versions personalized for a specific recipient or topic
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same size and finish to vary content on multiple notepads
- Order exact quantities
- Take a deep dive: Variable Data Printing: How to Personalize Your Marketing
- Learn more: Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, Print with Perforation, Shrink Wrapping, Notepad Printing FAQ
How to Order
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Download a reference layout guide below to help create your notepad design.