Nicole Bullock, Smartpress Designer
Nonprofit A-Frame Sidewalk Signs
Get an A in advertising with Nonprofit A-Frame Sidewalk Signs. Custom sidewalk signs, or sandwich board signs, get your guests where they need to go. Ideal for indoor galas and silent auctions, as well as outdoor fundraisers, these directional signs feature two printed signs inserted into a plastic Signicade® stand. The stand easily folds flat for transport and storage, is weather-resistant and can be filled with sand or water for stability.
- Submit Order & Artwork
- Approve Your Proof
- Order Leaves Our Shop
Start a Custom Quote
- Includes two 24-1/4” x 36” printed signs to one stand
- One A-Frame stand will be ordered with a multiple of two signs selected
- If four signs are ordered, two A-Frame stands will be added to the order
- Customizable by sign substrate and black or white stand
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same size, stock and finish to change messaging as often as you need
- No assembly required
- For indoor or outdoor use
- For A-frame replacement signs, order 24-1/4” x 36” Corrugated Plastic Signs or Styrene Signs
- Take a deep dive: Print with a Purpose: How Nonprofits Expand Their Reach, Vital Signs: Choosing Custom Signage for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Learn more: Banner Materials & Sign Substrates, A-Frame Sidewalk Signs FAQ
- Ask about our 5% nonprofit discount
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Download a reference layout guide below to help create your Nonprofit A-Frame Sidewalk Sign design.