Carla Olson, Cimarron Creative
Put a personal touch on guests’ plates with custom Menu Card printing. You get to personalize even the smallest detail with our wedding menu cards. With options like coated, recycled and felt weave stocks, white ink printing, digital laser cutting and rounded corners, the food won’t be the only thing that looks good enough to eat. Ideal for weddings, menu cards also add a polished, classic touch to corporate events, fundraising galas and milestone celebrations.
You submit your order and artworkProduction Time
You approve your proof
Order leaves our shop
We'll send a soft proof within 1 business day after you submit your art. Production time begins once you approve your proof. Selecting a hard proof will extend the length of the proofing process since it requires extra time for shipping.
Smartpress customer service, production and shipping facilities will be closed Monday, May 27th.
The website will continue to take orders 24/7, and customer service for orders will resume Tuesday, May 28th. Please factor these dates into your shipping and production time selections. If you have projects that are deadline sensitive please give us a call at 888-934-6909, or contact us.
Start a Custom Quote
- Customizable by size, stock, weight, ink and finish
- Available as one- or two-sided
- Finishing options like drill holes for ribbons, folding, perforation and rounded corners
- Digital laser cutting available for any shape, design, pattern, lettering, etc.
- Variable data printing lets you design and print multiple versions personalized for a specific recipient or topic
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same size, stock and finish to vary content on multiple menu cards
- For invitations, RSVP cards and more, visit Wedding Printing
- Take a deep dive: Print Proposal: Designers Discuss Printing Custom Wedding Stationery
- Learn more: Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Recycled Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, White Ink Printing, Print with Perforation, Paper Scoring, Shrink Wrapping
How to Order
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Download a reference layout guide below to help create your menu card design.
- Menu Card Printing Layout Guide - PDF
- Menu Card Printing Layout Guide - IDML
- 3/16" Rounded Corner Reference Layout Guide
- 3/8" Rounded Corner Reference Layout Guide
- 1/4" Rounded Corner Reference Layout Guide
Download for variable data printing on menu cards.
Need a sample to feel the material and see the print quality?Request Samples
Reviews for Menu Cards Printing
First-Class Postcard (6x9 and under / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Postcard (6x9 and under / Over 500 pieces)
First-Class Letter (up to 1oz / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Presorted Letter (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Less than 500 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Flat (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Flat (up to 3.50z / Minimum 200 pieces)
* The above rates are standardized through USPS and are subject to change.