Put your big day on the map with custom Map Cards. Ensuring your guests get to the location with ease, our wedding direction cards let you design it all with fun stocks like metallic, linen, coated and recycled. And with unique white ink, digital laser cutting and drill holes to add ribbons, our finishes give you plenty of options. Maximize your map card printing with your map on one side and directions on the other.
You submit your order and artworkProduction Time
You approve your proof
Order leaves our shop
We'll send a soft proof within 1 business day after you submit your art. Production time begins once you approve your proof. Selecting a hard proof will extend the length of the proofing process since it requires extra time for shipping.
Smartpress customer service, production and shipping facilities will be closed Monday, May 27th.
The website will continue to take orders 24/7, and customer service for orders will resume Tuesday, May 28th. Please factor these dates into your shipping and production time selections. If you have projects that are deadline sensitive please give us a call at 888-934-6909, or contact us.
Start a Custom Quote
- Customizable by size, stock, weight, ink and finish
- Available as one- or two-sided
- Digital laser cutting available for any shape, design, pattern, lettering, etc.
- Variable data printing lets you design and print multiple versions personalized for a specific recipient or topic
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same size, stock and finish to vary content on multiple map cards
- Common uses: Weddings, business events, real estate listing locations, group vacations
- For invitations, RSVP cards and more, visit Wedding Printing
- Take a deep dive: Print Proposal: Designers Discuss Printing Custom Wedding Stationery
- Learn more: Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Recycled Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, White Ink Printing, Shrink Wrapping
How to Order
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Download a reference layout guide below to help create your map card printing design.
Need a sample to feel the material and see the print quality?Request Samples
Reviews for Map Cards Printing
First-Class Postcard (4.25x6 and under / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Postcard (4.25x6 and under / Over 500 pieces)
First-Class Letter (up to 1oz / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Presorted Letter (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Less than 500 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Flat (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Flat (up to 3.50z / Minimum 200 pieces)
* The above rates are standardized through USPS and are subject to change.