One Collective - www.onecollective.org
Religious Letter Mailers with Reply Envelopes
Drive engagement and get responses or donations with Church and Religious Letter Mailers. Custom church mailings are a professional way to get the word out (and tithes in) with uncoated paper and a #10 closed-face envelope. Use church direct mail to send pledge cards, stay connected to members and build fellowship all year long. Plus, a #9 reply envelope, personalization and envelope addressing comes with our complete mailing services.
Start a Custom Quote
- Choose up to three sheets with single or double-sided printing
- Black or full-color ink
- Letters are tri-folded
- #10 envelopes customizable by font and return address placement
- #9 reply envelopes printed in black ink only
- Variable data printing lets you design and print multiple versions personalized for a specific customer or topic
- Fulfillment services include list acquisition, list processing and/or addressing
- For mailing help, visit Mailing Design Guidelines
- Take a deep dive: Powerful Print: How Churches Boost Engagement & Outreach
- Learn more: About Direct Mail, What to Expect With Your Direct Mail Order, Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, Understanding Envelope Sizes, Mailing Permits, Direct Mail Printing FAQ
- Ask about our 5% nonprofit discount
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.