A-Frame Sidewalk Signs
Get an A in advertising with A-Frame Sidewalk Signs. Custom A-frame signs, or sandwich board signs, catch your customers’ eyes with business promotions and announcements or cafe menus and offerings. They feature two printed signs inserted into a plastic Signicade® stand that easily folds flat for transport and storage. Plus, the stand is weather-resistant and can be filled with sand or water for indoor or outdoor stability.
Maranda Steinmetz-Robey, Smartpress Designer
- Submit Order & Artwork
- Approve Your Proof
- Order Leaves Our Shop
Start a Custom Quote
- Includes two 24-1/4” x 36” printed signs to one stand
- One A-Frame stand will be ordered with a multiple of two signs selected
- If four signs are ordered, two A-Frame stands will be added to the order
- Customizable by sign substrate and black or white stand
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same size, stock and finish to change messaging as often as you need
- No assembly required
- For indoor or outdoor use
- For A-frame replacement signs, order 24-1/4” x 36” Corrugated Plastic Signs or Styrene Signs
- Take a deep dive: Design with Canva: Create & Print Using This Easy Graphic Design Platform, Vital Signs: Choosing Custom Signage for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Learn more: Banner Materials & Sign Substrates, A-Frame Sidewalk Signs FAQ
How to Order
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Download a reference layout guide below to help create your A-Frame Sidewalk Sign design.