Secure World Foundation
Let your event speak for itself with Nonprofit Invitations. Invite donors and special guests to fundraising galas and banquets with our custom invitations. With invitation printing, you get to choose size, paper stock and ink, plus final touches like scoring, folding and drilling to add accents like ribbons. You can personalize unique invitations for individual guests with variable data printing and add matching envelopes with sticker seals, too.
You submit your order and artworkProduction Time
You approve your proof
Order leaves our shop
We'll send a soft proof within 1 business day after you submit your art. Production time begins once you approve your proof. Selecting a hard proof will extend the length of the proofing process since it requires extra time for shipping.
Smartpress customer service, production and shipping facilities will be closed Monday, May 27th.
The website will continue to take orders 24/7, and customer service for orders will resume Tuesday, May 28th. Please factor these dates into your shipping and production time selections. If you have projects that are deadline sensitive please give us a call at 888-934-6909, or contact us.
Start a Custom Quote
- Customizable by size, stock, ink and finish
- Digital laser cutting adds dimension and detail
- Unique white ink pops on darker paper stocks (Tip: Select CMYK + white for full-color printing.)
- Variable data printing lets you design and print multiple versions personalized for a specific recipient or need
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same size and finish to vary content on multiple invitations
- Envelope addressing options
- Common uses: Galas, banquets, fundraisers, auctions, ceremonies
- Include RSVP Cards and add Sticker Seals
- Take a deep dive: Engaging Connection: Printing & Sending Custom Invitations, Soft Touch Laminate: A Premium Finish with a Velvet Feel, Print with a Purpose: How Nonprofits Expand Their Reach
- Learn more: Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Recycled Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, White Ink Printing, UV Coating, Soft Touch Laminate, Perforation, Paper Scoring, Shrink Wrapping
- Ask about our 10% nonprofit discount
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Download a reference layout guide below to help create your Nonprofit Invitation design.
Need a sample to feel the material and see the print quality?Request Samples
Reviews for Nonprofit Invitations Printing
First-Class Postcard (4.25x6 and under / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Postcard (4.25x6 and under / Over 500 pieces)
First-Class Letter (up to 1oz / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Presorted Letter (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Less than 500 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Flat (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Flat (up to 3.50z / Minimum 200 pieces)
* The above rates are standardized through USPS and are subject to change.