Simeon Young, JR.
Promote ministries and create member directories with Church and Religious Booklets. Design custom saddle stitch books for annual reports, Bible study lessons and worship classes. Our booklet printing wows with superior color, as the pages are stapled through the fold line to create a saddle stitch binding (or secured with a square backing for higher page counts). Pair our church booklet templates with custom stocks and finishes.
You submit your order and artworkProduction Time
You approve your proof
Order leaves our shop
We'll send a soft proof within 1 business day after you submit your art. Production time begins once you approve your proof. Selecting a hard proof will extend the length of the proofing process since it requires extra time for shipping.
Smartpress customer service, production and shipping facilities will be closed Monday, May 27th.
The website will continue to take orders 24/7, and customer service for orders will resume Tuesday, May 28th. Please factor these dates into your shipping and production time selections. If you have projects that are deadline sensitive please give us a call at 888-934-6909, or contact us.
Start a Custom Quote
- Customizable by size, shape and finish
- Choose from a wide range of cover and interior page stocks
- Square backing option available to mimic the spine of a Perfect Bound Booklet without the cost
- Variable data printing lets you design and print multiple versions personalized for a specific customer or need
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same size and finish to vary content on multiple booklets
- Common uses: Policy and training manuals, annual reports, magazines, product catalogs, holiday and season catalogs, event programs, lookbooks
- For mailing options, visit Direct Mail Booklets
- Take a deep dive: Powerful Print: How Churches Boost Engagement & Outreach, Square Backed Saddle Stitch Booklet vs. Perfect Bound Book, Choosing the Right Paper Stock for Your Booklet, Soft Touch Laminate: A Premium Finish with a Velvet Feel
- Learn more: Booklet Printing, Saddle Stitch Booklet Printing FAQ, How to Choose the Right Book Binding, Pages, Sheets & How to Count Them, Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Recycled Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, UV Coating, Soft Touch Laminate, Shrink Wrapping
- Watch: How to Choose the Right Binding
- Ask about our 10% nonprofit discount
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Need a sample to feel the material and see the print quality?Request Samples
Reviews for Religious Booklets Printing
First-Class Postcard (4.25x6 and under / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Postcard (4.25x6 and under / Over 500 pieces)
First-Class Letter (up to 1oz / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Presorted Letter (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Less than 500 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Flat (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Flat (up to 3.50z / Minimum 200 pieces)
* The above rates are standardized through USPS and are subject to change.