Katharine Torgersen, katetorg.com
Katharine Torgersen, katetorg.com
Kristin Shapiro, Happily Ever After Invitations
Let a custom Card be your blank canvas. Put your words on paper with a wide variety of natural, eco-friendly and metallic paper stocks, as well as coating, folding and digital laser cutting options. Our custom card printing process lets you be in charge of every design detail, like personalizing your cards with variable data printing and adding coordinating envelopes (that we can print and personalize for you, too).
You submit your order and artworkProduction Time
You approve your proof
Order leaves our shop
We'll send a soft proof within 1 business day after you submit your art. Production time begins once you approve your proof. Selecting a hard proof will extend the length of the proofing process since it requires extra time for shipping.
Smartpress customer service, production and shipping facilities will be closed Monday, May 27th.
The website will continue to take orders 24/7, and customer service for orders will resume Tuesday, May 28th. Please factor these dates into your shipping and production time selections. If you have projects that are deadline sensitive please give us a call at 888-934-6909, or contact us.
Start a Custom Quote
- Customizable by size, stock, weight and ink
- Finishing options like coating, lamination, folding, rounded corners and more
- Digital laser cutting lets you create design dimension
- Variable data printing lets you design and print multiple versions personalized for a specific customer or topic
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same size, stock and finish to vary content on multiple cards
- Order exact quantities
- Take a deep dive: Soft Touch Laminate: A Premium Finish with a Velvet Feel, Variable Data Printing: How to Personalize Your Marketing
- Learn more: Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Recycled Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, White Ink Printing, UV Coating, Soft Touch Laminate, Paper Scoring, Understanding Envelope Sizes, Shrink Wrapping, Card Printing FAQ
How to Order
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Download a reference layout guide below to help create your card design.
- Card Printing Layout Guide (Folded) - PDF
- Card Printing Layout Guide (Folded) - IDML
- Card Printing Layout Guide (Flat) - PDF
- Card Printing Layout Guide (Flat) - IDML
- 3/8" Rounded Corner Reference Layout Guide
- 1/4" Rounded Corner Reference Layout Guide
Download a template below for address and variable data printing services on card printing.
Need a sample to feel the material and see the print quality?Request Samples
Reviews for Cards Printing
First-Class Postcard (6x9 and under / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Postcard (6x9 and under / Over 500 pieces)
First-Class Letter (up to 1oz / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Presorted Letter (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Less than 500 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Flat (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Flat (up to 3.50z / Minimum 200 pieces)
* The above rates are standardized through USPS and are subject to change.