Be on the same page as your audience with custom Bookmarks. They’re a fun way to connect with clients and can be completely customized for targeted marketing. Whether to showcase your artwork or provide a unique advertising asset, custom bookmark printing opens up a new chapter in your promotional strategy. They come with an array of paper stocks and finishing options like digital laser cutting, personalization and lamination.
- Submit Order & Artwork
- Approve Your Proof
- Order Leaves Our Shop
Start a Custom Quote
- Customizable by size, stock, weight and ink
- Available as one- or two-sided
- Premium paper stocks like coated, felt weave, linen and hemp
- Digital laser cutting option creates dimension and detail
- Variable data printing lets you design and print multiple versions personalized for a specific customer or topic
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same size and finish to vary content on multiple bookmarks
- Order exact quantities
- For finishing recommendations, visit Bleeds and Borders
- Take a deep dive: Design with Canva: Create & Print Using This Easy Graphic Design Platform, Soft Touch Laminate: A Premium Finish with a Velvet Feel, Variable Data Printing: How to Personalize Your Marketing
- Learn more: Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Recycled Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, UV Coating, Soft Touch Laminate, Shrink Wrapping, Bookmark Printing FAQ
How to Order
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Download a reference layout guide below to help create your bookmark design.
- Bookmark Printing Layout Guide - PDF
- Bookmark Printing Layout Guide - IDML
- 3/8" Rounded Corner Reference Layout Guide
- 1/4" Rounded Corner Reference Layout Guide
Download for variable data printing on bookmarks.