Why Print Saddle Stitch Booklets at Smartpress.com?
- Order exact quantities, small and large: Order 10 or 6,000.
- Choose from a large paper selection: Over 40 cover stocks, and over 35 interior page stocks.
- Customize your booklet: Order custom sizes and multiple versions with ease.
- Get your order fast: Orders are ready to ship in 3 business days or less.
- Enjoy superb full-color printing: 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Personalizing, Addressing & Mailing Services: Save the hassle with variable data printing.
Booklet printing is a powerful sales tool and an excellent way to communicate key messages about your products, services and company. So bring your business to life. When you print booklets, your content will jump off the page with superior color printing and perfect saddle stitch binding from Smartpress.com. Our online saddle stitch booklet printing services make it easy to get an instant quote and affordable to print booklets for all of your marketing and company needs.
File Setup Requirements and Tips
Please note the following regarding your document setup:
These are the minimum and maximum dimensions for saddle stitch booklets.
*The maximum size for booklets printed on the Linen Paper is 8.85" X 11.7".
- Please note that the finished size is Width X Height.
- The largest sizes are current available for the following paper stocks and weights: Premium Gloss and Premium Matte 100# Cover and 100# Text, and Uncoated Smooth 80# Cover.
- Make each page of your document the same size as what is being ordered. So if you are ordering a 5.5 x 8.5 booklet, the pages in your document should also be 5.5 x 8.5. Be sure to include an additional 1/8" bleed on all 4 sides of the page.
- Make sure your document has the same number of pages as what is being ordered (this number must be divisible by 4). So if you are ordering a 16-page booklet, then your document should also contain 16 pages. You can add blank pages as necessary to make page count.
- The first two pages and the last two pages of your document will be your booklet cover. If you do not wish to have any printing on the inside covers of your booklet, then simply include blank pages in your document.
- Please enter the total number of sides (not sheets of paper), including any cover pages.
Paper thickness affects the thickness of the booklet and therefore Saddle Stitched Booklets have page count limits. The page count below includes the cover. Please note the following regarding your saddle stitch booklet page count and paper type:
- With cover weight stock for both cover and interior pages, the maximum page count is 20
- With the synthetic (waterproof) stock, the maximum page count is 32
- With 100# text weight for interior pages, the booklet can be a maximum of 84 pages
- With 80# text weight for interior pages, the booklet can be a maximum of 100 pages
- If your page count is higher than the page limit, please consider a spiral coil or wire coil booklet.
With their versatility, you can print booklets for a variety of purposes, such as:
- employee manuals
- product catalogs
- event programs
- membership directories
- instruction manuals
- training manuals
- policy manuals
- reference guides
- user manuals
Smartpress.com will help you print booklets and get the results you want. Looking to actually print a calendar? Check out our saddle stitch calendar printing page.
How To Videos
Booklet Printing Articles
Need a sample to touch and feel the paper and printing quality?
Please click the Request Free Samples link below and you will be taken to a page where you can order a sample.
Have Us Design Your Saddle Stitch Booklet:
If you're pressed for time or don't have the tools, let Smartpress.com design your booklet for you. Just visit our Graphic Design Services, page to learn more.
Upload Your Booklet Design:
If you are ready to order here are the next steps. Please note that you can place your saddle stitch booklet printing order now and upload your artwork file later.
- Run a quote using the form on the right-hand side of this page. After you select your options, you will be able to see how much your order is going to cost.
- Click Continue and you will be taken to the next page where you can upload your file.
- Then, add to cart and continue shopping or check out to complete your order.
- You will get a PDF proof of your booklet printing job after you have placed your order – watch your email for a proof notification, or log into your account at any time to see if a proof is available for your review.
- Please Note:
- If you've chosen Variable Data Printing, please view our List File Upload information.
- If you've chosen an addressing, list processing & mailing option, please reference the mailing list template. Please also download and fill out the top portion of the NCOA Acknowledgement Form and upload along with your design and mailing list files.
Please also visit our wire coil booklet printing or spiral bound booklet printing page for other options. Don’t see the paper stock, or finishing options you need here? Submit a custom quote or call a customer service representative at (888) 934-6909 to get started!