Custom Packaging: Digital Die-Cut Boxes
Smartpress’ online printing services not only let you design and create your own projects, but also package them with die-cut boxes. They’re the perfect print solution for packaging all your custom items.
From health and beauty products to decks of cards and even home goods, using an online printer for custom die-cut boxes makes selling and shipping easier than ever.
Die-Cut Boxes Features
- Can accommodate lightweight products
- Sturdy substrate options (18pt – 24pt)
- Cost-effective for a variety of sizes using digital die cutting technology
- Can accommodate lower quantity or short-run production at affordable prices
- Creative and custom package styles welcomed (see examples below)
- Perfect for packaging health and beauty products, decks of cards, home goods, jewelry and accessories, electronics, etc.
- Ship and store flat with easy assembly
Pillow Boxes/Pillow Packs
Counter Display Boxes
Tips & Tricks
- Create an entire packaging experience with branded colors and messaging that embodies the spirit of your business and the products themselves.
- Small business owner who makes candles? Design your box to fit around the base of the candle so customers can cut and fold it to look like a hanging lantern. Make it simple for your customers and print lines on the box where they’ll need to cut and fold and include the instructions, too.
- Shipping plants? As an eco-friendly printer, we love providing sustainable products – and that includes the packaging! On the inside of your shipping box, you can print cardboard “stakes” with watering instructions and other details about sunlight and plant food.
- Be as precise as possible with your dimensions. Design your boxes in shapes that fit snuggly around your products to minimize wasted space and save you money on foam packaging to fill it.
For more custom box options, check out our Tuck Boxes.
Upload your online printing design via Custom Quote and let our team help create the right packaging for you.