Silver Foil Business Cards
Design unique business cards that stand out with silver foil. Clean and modern, the silver foil lets your business and personal details pop in ways metallic ink can’t. Soft Touch laminate on Coated Semigloss paper stock adds protection and a matte finish that doesn’t hurt either. Add a surprise coupon on the back or use them as punch cards for frequent customers. Include them in shipments and information packets for conferences and presentations.
You submit your order and artworkProduction Time
You approve your proof
Order leaves our shop
We'll send a soft proof within 1 business day after you submit your art. Production time begins once you approve your proof. Selecting a hard proof will extend the length of the proofing process since it requires extra time for shipping.
Smartpress customer service, production and shipping facilities will be closed Monday, May 27th.
The website will continue to take orders 24/7, and customer service for orders will resume Tuesday, May 28th. Please factor these dates into your shipping and production time selections. If you have projects that are deadline sensitive please give us a call at 888-934-6909, or contact us.
Start a Custom Quote
- Foil available on one or two sides
- Foil can be combined with ink on one or two sides
- Coated Semigloss 2 Sides (C2S) - White paper stock
- 14 pt. paper weight is durable and thick
- Standard, square or custom card sizes
- Soft Touch laminate makes cards soft and tear-resistant
- Smooth, rounded corners guard against wear and handling
- Unlike stamping, the foil adheres only to the printed ink and not the paper, making it easily customizable and more affordable
- Slip them into a Square Folded Cross or Pocket Folder for a multi-piece marketing package
- If you're adding a border, visit Bleeds & Borders for recommendations
- For more foil products, visit Foil Printing
- Take a deep dive: Next Level Networking: Print Unique Business Cards, Soft Touch Laminate: A Premium Finish with a Velvet Feel
- Learn more: About Business Cards, Custom Foil Printing, Silver Foil Business Cards FAQ, Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Download a reference layout guide below to help create your Silver Foil Business Card design.
- Foil Business Card 2.5x2.5 - PDF
- Foil Business Card 2.5x2.5 - IDML
- Foil Business Card 2.5x2.5 - EPS
- Foil Business Card 2x3.5 - PDF
- Foil Business Card 2x3.5 - IDML
- Foil Business Card 2x3.5 - EPS
- Foil Business Card 3.5x2 - PDF
- Foil Business Card 3.5x2 - IDML
- Foil Business Card 3.5x2 - EPS
Need help Setting up your Foil Business Card? Download our step by step guide.
Need a sample to feel the material and see the print quality?Request Samples
Reviews for Silver Foil Business Cards Printing
First-Class Postcard (6x9 and under / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Postcard (6x9 and under / Over 500 pieces)
First-Class Letter (up to 1oz / Under 500 pieces)
First-Class Presorted Letter (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Letter (up to 4.0oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Less than 500 pieces)
First-Class Flat (up to 1oz / Minimum 500 pieces)
Standard Flat (up to 3.5oz / Minimum 200 pieces)
Non-Profit Standard Flat (up to 3.50z / Minimum 200 pieces)
* The above rates are standardized through USPS and are subject to change.