Leslie Ann Jones for Muscadine Press
Laura Mitchell of Merimoi Press
Sheet sets (or collated printing) are “stacks” or “decks” of various printed pages that have been collated into sets once printing is complete - as opposed to having one stack of all one design and another having all a different design. Cut sheet sets may have unique content and images on each page, but they are all the same size, shape and stock. Each set is complete once all the designs have been collated into groups according to the project’s specifications.
- Submit Order & Artwork
- Approve Your Proof
- Order Leaves Our Shop
Start a Custom Quote
- Customizable by size, stock, ink and finish
- Easily print and sort multiple cut sheet sets
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same size, stock and finish to vary content on multiple sheet sets
- Common uses: Marketing information packets, instruction manuals, product information, program literature, professional portfolios, flashcards, event and wedding table cards, custom playing cards, tarot and oracle cards, recipe cards, trivia cards, devotional decks, note cards and stationery
- Take a deep dive: Collated Printing: Top 10 Marketing & Design Ideas, Decked Out: Customize Flashcards for Learning & Fun, Soft Touch Laminate: A Premium Finish with a Velvet Feel,
- Learn more: Collated vs. Uncollated, Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Recycled Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, UV Coating, Soft Touch Laminate, Shrink Wrapping, Collated Printing FAQ
How to Order
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.