Saddle Stitch Booklets
Make the most of your marketing dollars, connect with customers and promote your brand with saddle stitch book printing. Perfect for evergreen content like policy and training manuals, plus magazines, event programs, product and seasonal catalogs, lookbooks and more, saddle stitched booklets can do it all. Pages wow with superior color, as they’re laid together and stapled through the fold line to create the saddle stitch binding.
Morgan Krehbiel, Illustration by Anna Repp
Art direction and design by Morgan Krehbiel; Illustration by Anna Repp
Brian Hammond Photography
Angela Kallsen, Kallsen Studio and Design
- Submit Order & Artwork
- Approve Your Proof
- Order Leaves Our Shop
Start a Custom Quote
- Customizable by size, shape and finish
- Choose from a wide range of cover and interior page stocks
- Variable data printing lets you personalize individual booklets for specific customers or needs
- Choose this option for variable data in one spot in your booklet. If you'd like to add variable data in multiple areas, please request a Custom Quote.
- Versions feature lets you print various designs with the same size and finish to vary content on multiple booklets
- Common uses: Policy and training manuals, annual reports, magazines, product catalogs, holiday and season catalogs, event programs, lookbooks
- For mailing options, visit Direct Mail Booklets
- Take a deep dive: Custom Coloring Books: Stress Reliever & Marketing Resource, Square Backed Saddle Stitch Booklet vs. Perfect Bound Book, Choosing the Right Paper Stock for Your Booklet, Soft Touch Laminate: A Premium Finish with a Velvet Feel, Variable Data Printing: How to Personalize Your Marketing
- Learn more: Booklet Printing, Saddle Stitch Booklet Printing FAQ, How to Choose the Right Book Binding, Pages, Sheets & How to Count Them, Small Format Paper Stocks, Coated Paper Stocks vs. Uncoated Paper Stocks, Recycled Paper Stocks, Text Weight vs. Cover Weight, Black vs. Full-Color Ink, UV Coating, Soft Touch Laminate, Shrink Wrapping
- Watch: How to Choose the Right Binding
File Setup Instructions
How to Order
Other Binding Options
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, or Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Download a reference layout guide below to help create your booklet printing design.
- Saddle Stitch Booklet Printing Layout Guide 5.5 X 8.5 - PDF
- Saddle Stitch Booklet Printing Layout Guide 5.5 X 8.5 - InDesign IDML
- Saddle Stitch Booklet Printing Layout Guide 6 X 9 - PDF
- Saddle Stitch Booklet Printing Layout Guide 6 X 9 - InDesign IDML
- Saddle Stitch Booklet Printing Layout Guide 8 X 8 - PDF
- Saddle Stitch Booklet Printing Layout Guide 8 X 8 - InDesign IDML
- Saddle Stitch Booklet Printing Layout Guide 8.5 X 11 - PDF
- Saddle Stitch Booklet Printing Layout Guide 8.5 X 11 - InDesign IDML