The print ordering process is easy. Read the information below to make the ordering process as smooth and easy as possible.
First, it is important to note that our business hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Time, Monday through Friday. We strive to provide proofs within 4 business hours. Once the proof is approved, turnaround time begins. Turnaround time can be calculated counting business days; do not count weekends or holidays.
1. Create Your Design File
- If you're not a designer, enlist our Graphic Design Services to create your print file
- If you have design skills, use our layout guides and design tips and help section to help set up your files
- Be sure to include bleeds, crop marks and margins and save in the proper PDF format
2. Quote Your Print Job Instantly
- Find the product desired and enter the specifications for your job, e.g. paper stock, size, quantity, etc.
- Receive an instant quote on your job when you change each specification
- Choose a hard proof or a soft PDF proof and select a turnaround time
- Type in the delivery zip code to get a shipping quote, too
3. Upload Your Print Files
- Upload your print-ready files or choose to upload them later
- If you have a mailing list, upload your Excel file address list here, too
- Zip up your files and remember to include all fonts and high-resolution images
- An FTP service is available for files that are larger than 200 MB
4. Submit Your Order
- Indicate where you want the order delivered
- Provide your billing information
- Use your Visa, Mastercard or American Express
- Submit your order with confidence on our secure site
5. Approve Your Proof
- Review the digital soft proof or printed hard proof that we provide you
- Approve or decline the proof by logging into your account, locating your order, and then your job.
- If you decline your proof, a corrected design file must be submitted and the proof approval process starts over
- We can make some changes to your design file, though major changes will result in an added charge
Turnaround Time & Shipping Time
- Your order will not print until your proof is approved
- Once your proof is approved, turnaround time begins
- Turnaround time is the time it takes to print and package your order
- Shipping time is the time it takes for the package to arrive once it has been mailed from Smartpress.com
- Let us know if something isn't perfect and together we'll do our best to make it right
Your job will be printed to our precise quality standards and shipped in the timeframe you specified. You will be kept abreast of all the happenings with your order by email and the order activity log within your order history. We're here to help throughout the whole process, so don't hesitate to contact us.