Why Order Your Sticker Printing from Smartpress.com?
- Order exact quantities: Order quantities as low as 10 without a big price tag.
- We print custom sizes: Select a traditional finished size or order a unique, custom size.
- Quick turnaround: Orders are ready to ship in 2 business days or less.
- Amazing service: You’ll find a real person here to help if you need it.
- Superb quality digital printing: 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Make your message stick with custom sticker printing! Stickers from Smartpress.com are a great way to convey your thoughts and enhance your brand. Plus, they can be utilized in many different ways. Just think of the many wonderful things you can do with such a small item. Perfect for product packaging, storefront displays, marketing and promoting products, advertising an event such as a concert or trade show, and a lot more! With sticker printing from Smartpress.com, the possibilities are nearly endless.
Stickers tend to grab people's attention and are one of those items that will create an everlasting impact. Due to its adhesiveness it can be put almost anywhere. This is what makes stickers a unique marketing tool.
Tailor-made to meet your specifications, you choose the size, quantity and have the option to add sequential numbering or variable data personalization. Vinyl 1”, 1.5” or 2.5” round stickers, 1” or 2” square stickers, or 2” rounded corner stickers come on a sheet for easy peeling. Our stickers can be temporary and easily peeled or permanent for sticking power. You can also create custom size stickers up to 12” x 18” with the matte crack and peel sticker paper stock. If you order custom sizes in the crack and peel stock, your stickers will be cut individually for you. For the Vinyl stickers, Smartpress.com will do the work for you by taking your 1up sticker art file and stepping it out per our pre-cut sticker sheets.
Would you like a custom cut sticker? Request a custom quote, today. For a waterproof label option, visit our label printing page where you’ll find both a white and clear vinyl label available in permanent or temporary adhesive.
File Setup Requirements and Tips
Stickers of all shapes can be printed with or without a full bleed. Whether the design has a bleed or does not include a bleed, please maintain a margin of at least .125” around the edge of the sticker for borders, images and text. For best results with circle, square or rounded square sticker printing, use borders, text or images that don’t require perfect centering. Because vinyl materials tend to stretch when running through the press, these elements may be slightly off-center. Please take a look at our bleeds and borders help page and our cutting tolerance help page for more information on setting up the file.
How To Videos
Have Us Design Your Sticker:
If you're pressed for time or don't have the tools, let Smartpress.com design your sticker for you. Just visit our Graphic Design Services, page to learn more.
Upload You Sticker Design:
If you are ready to order here are the next steps. Please note that you can place your sticker printing order now and upload your artwork file later.
- Run a quote using the form on the right-hand side of this page. After you select your options you will be able to see how much your order is going to cost.
- Click Continue and you will be taken to the next page where you can upload your file.
- Then, add to cart and continue shopping or check out to complete your order.
- Once we receive your order, we will sent you a PDF proof of your design to approve. We will print your order once your proof is approved.
Need a sample to touch and feel the sticker and printing quality?
Please click the Request Free Samples link below and you will be taken to a page where you can order a sample kit of our decals, labels and stickers.
We are your one-stop print shop for all of your marketing and organizational needs. Compliment your efforts with sell sheet printing and booklet printing. Get an instant quote today and see how affordable marketing with the help of Smartpress.com can be!