Why Print Postcards with Smartpress.com?
- Order exact quantities: Order 25, 100,000 or anything in between.
- HUGE paper selection: Choose from 40 paper stocks.
- Customization options: Upload your design, choose your size, add a perf, U/V coating & more.
- Addressing and Personalization: Save the hassle and have us variable print your addresses or personalize your postcards.
- Fast Turnaround: Orders are ready to ship in 2 business days or less.
What's Next and How to Order:
If you are ready to print postcards, here are the next steps. Please note that you can place your postcard printing order now and upload your artwork file later.
- Run a quote using the form on the right-hand side of this page. After you select your options, you will be able to see how much your order is going to cost.
- Click Continue and you will be taken to the next page where you can upload your file.
- Then, add to cart and continue shopping or check out to complete your order.
How To Videos
Need a sample to touch and feel the paper and printing quality?
Please click the Request Free Samples link below and you will be taken to a page where you can order a sample.
Request Free Samples
High-quality postcard printing from Smartpress.com is the way to go when you want to market your business and get your message out fast and cost effectively. You can't beat postcard marketing to attract customers and share information.
Postcards are the perfect vehicle for launching new products or services, promoting a sale, announcing a grand opening, rewarding your customers with special offers, announcing a move, invitations, media kits, or simply keeping in touch. The opportunities are endless!
So keep your business in front of customers and make a bold statement with online postcard printing from Smartpress.com, where quantities start as low as 25 pieces.
In addition, Smartpress.com offers addressing, mailing and list processing services. Full Variable Data Printing (VDP) services are also available. VDP can help you achieve significantly higher response rates, more repeat orders, greater customer loyalty, a higher return on marketing dollars, and meaningful increases in overall revenue.
To take advantage of the USPS postcard rates, postcards must be at least 3-1/2” tall by 5” long. To qualify for First Class rates, it can be no larger than 4-1/4” tall by 6” long; for Standard rates, no larger than 6-1/8" tall by 11-1/2" long. For more information, take a look at the USPS Postcard Design Guidelines
in our Help section.
Please note that if you intend to mail your postcard and would like an 80# cover paper stock, select a size of 4"x6" or less to insure mail delivery.
Click here to download our free Best Practices for 1:1 Personalized Printing whitepaper.
For a wider selection of papers, folds, and more, please visit our card printing, invitation printing, or announcement printing pages.